Re: [Chicken-users] Darcs-head Chicken broken on Cygwin

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Darcs-head Chicken broken on Cygwin
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 04:09:17 -0400

Brandon J. Van Every scripsit:

> I am chastized.  /boot/CMakeLists.txt still contained a reference to
> vars.cmake.in.  My grep -n missed it, which I guess means I started it
> in the wrong directory in XEmacs.  I didn't notice the problem because I
> had neglected to delete it from my source tree, even though I had
> removed it from Darcs.  Anyways I've pushed the fix, it should be all
> better now.

That did the trick.  The CMake-based build process now runs as smoothly
as the autoconf one -- and builds a csi that cannot do (use srfi-1)!

Feeeeellliiiiiix!   Hellllppppp!!

--
In politics, obedience and support      John Cowan <address@hidden>
are the same thing.  --Hannah Arendt    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan