[Chicken-users] C_resize_stack

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] C_resize_stack
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:21:09 -0700

chicken.h contains:

#ifdef C_DEFAULT_TARGET_STACK_SIZE
# define C_resize_stack(n) C_do_resize_stack(C_DEFAULT_TARGET_STACK_SIZE)
#else
# define C_resize_stack(n)           C_do_resize_stack(n)
#endif

The only consumer is c-backend.scm:

       (when target-stack-size
           (gen #t "C_resize_stack(" target-stack-size ");") ) )

Can C_resize_stack be moved out of chicken.h and into c-backend.scm? Currently, in terms of the build, C_DEFAULT_TARGET_STACK_SIZE is circular. To determine it with nsample, we need to build libchicken, but libchicken includes chicken.h. My agenda is I'm trying to get all these various command line -D flags into .h files where they're easier to read and manage in the build. So I can't do #include "stack-size.h" in chicken.h because it would be circular and has to be determined later.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every