Re: [Chicken-users] Inch by inch, row by row

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Inch by inch, row by row
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 03:08:58 -0400

felix winkelmann scripsit:

> >2) "(use srfi-1)" fails in both; it is trying to load
> >/usr/local/bin/cygchicken.dll, but CMake is building
> >/usr/local/bin/libchicken.dll, whereas autotools is still
> >building /usr/local/bin/cygchicken-0.dll.
>
> On cygwin, from now on libchicken will be searched (darcs head),
> but whether cygwin automatically figures out that cygchicken-0
> is meant, I can't say...

I pulled the darcs head and rebuilt (build 401 now).  It still fails
in exactly the same ways: no such file, then if I hard-link
cygchicken-0 (which is still what's being built) to libchicken,
it crashes with "nursery is too small".

The CMake version doesn't have the no such file problem any
more; it goes straight to the nursery too small problem.

Aaaaaakkkkkkkk!!

--
John Cowan    address@hidden    http://ccil.org/~cowan
The present impossibility of giving a scientific explanation is no proof