Re: [Chicken-users] Re: eggdoc-texinfo

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: eggdoc-texinfo
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:07:50 -0400

Zbigniew scripsit:

> If someone would like to take this on please do; I find Info
> sufficient for my needs so probably will not pursue it, as the
> rendering part of Info would have to be reimplemented.  So, I guess
> you can cut my list of reasons for .texi in half :)

Googling for "texi2man" shows a number of such things out there:
the first hit is a Perl version, and there's another packaged
with units(1).  The problem is very difficult to solve in
general, and these programs do a substandard job, but they're
better than nothing.

--
XQuery Blueberry DOM                            John Cowan
Entity parser dot-com                           address@hidden