Re: [Chicken-users] CMake testing and support

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake testing and support
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 00:56:27 -0400

Brandon J. Van Every scripsit:

> >Okay.  I was under the impression that you wanted to fix some things
> >before I bothered you with more bug reports, but if you are saying
> >"go for it now", then I will.
>
> I believe in facing the music early and often.  I am a variation on a
> Charlie Brown book from my childhood, "I Need All The Testers I Can Get."

Will do.  There are a variety of things to deal with on the three boxes,
notably getting cmake itself installed.  But I hope in a few days to
have something to report from dolphin (sparc-solaris), ctcdev (x86_64-suse),
and chain (i586-debian).

--
"The serene chaos that is Courage, and the phenomenon   address@hidden
of Unopened Consciousness have been known to the        John Cowan