Re: [Chicken-users] s11n among different chicken versions

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] s11n among different chicken versions
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:23:01 +0200

On 7/21/06, Daishi Kato <address@hidden> wrote:

Does SRFI-10 keep identity?
In other words, how can it handle this: (let ([x (cons 1 1)]) (cons x x))

No, it's just a means of extending the reader.

OK, it seems s11n is easier for my purpose.
Although I still do not understand the internals of s11n,
my proposal is to allow deserialize to have an optional
fallback deserializer, just like serialize has an optional
fallbak serializer; why not?

Good point. I'll take a look.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp