Re: [Chicken-users] csc.scm.in unescaped whitespace in pathnames

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] csc.scm.in unescaped whitespace in pathnames
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:47:02 -0700

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
I think you missed the point of my last post. I understand the string theory. (Had to say that, it just sounds so cool. :-) I'm asking for someone to actually fix this in the source code, because I suspect it may be trivial for them. If not, then back to the drawing board. My bottleneck is what all the Scheme stuff is doing, not what the strings themselves are supposed to be like.

Ok, I'm looking over csc.scm.in again, and the Scheme doesn't look all that tough. I'm just bored to death of this problem and want it to go away. If I deal its death knell, I do hope you will all throw rose petals at my feet.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every