Re: [Chicken-users] CMake tarballs

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake tarballs
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:53:32 +0200

On 7/31/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is there *some* way to have a single tarball layout?

Sure.  I suggest creating /boot/*.c.in files as the CMake build does.
That way, people won't get confused about .c files in their toplevel
directory, whether those were built in-directory or came with the
tarball, etc.

Next question: can the CMake build omit the "boot" and create the
.c files in the toplevel directory?
(I know you won't like it, but is it possible?)

Anyway, there won't be two different tarballs, so we have to solve
this either by modifying either the cmake or the autotools build.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp