Re: [Chicken-users] CMake: -lsocket missing on System V

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake: -lsocket missing on System V
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:07:49 +0200

On 7/31/06, John Cowan <address@hidden> wrote:

Okay, removing the unwanted -ldl from cscbench.scm cured *that* problem.

Should be in the darcs HEAD, now.

However, I have only a 32-bit development environment on the box (or at
least that's the default and I don't know how to change it), so I can't
provide any input into the 64-bit crash/hang issues.

Nevermind. Helpful people gave me access to some 64-bit boxen,
but I still have no clue about the source of this problem. This will
be a tough one.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp