Re: [Chicken-users] CMake cygwin can't do -0

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake cygwin can't do -0
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 16:10:05 -0400

Brandon J. Van Every scripsit:

> Surely, for reasons of historical compatibility, there's a way to do it?

Possibly.  But no one's going to invest the energy in figuring out how
to make autotools do that and make sure there are no other repercussions.
Autotools is *brittle*.

So: when in Rome, shoot off Roman candles.

--
I am expressing my opinion.  When my            John Cowan
honorable and gallant friend is called,         address@hidden