Re: [Chicken-users] CMake cygwin can't do -0

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake cygwin can't do -0
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:13:29 -0400

Brandon J. Van Every scripsit:

> Knock on wood.  Let's see you test what I have in Darcs, and if it holds
> up over time.

Getting there, but not quite.  The current darcs head winds up creating
the files as lib(u)chicken-0.dll.a and then creating symbolic links to
them using the name lib(u)chicken.dll.a.  That still confuses csi and
produces the nursery-too-small error.

The files need to be actually renamed.

--
John  Cowan  http://ccil.org/~cowan   address@hidden
'My young friend, if you do not now, immediately and instantly, pull