[Chicken-users] Is darcs-head CMake build broken?

From: Ian Oversby
Subject: [Chicken-users] Is darcs-head CMake build broken?
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 06:39:31 +0000

It could also be I'm using darcs incorrectly? I did darcs pull -a :-/ When building it failed with the following error. This is the MinGW / MSYS build.

Building C object CMakeFiles/chicken-static.dir/optimizer.obj
Building C object CMakeFiles/chicken-static.dir/support.obj
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `libchicken.a', needed by `chicken-static.exe'. Stop.
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/chicken-static.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Ian