Re: [Chicken-users] MinGW and Cygwin build now

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] MinGW and Cygwin build now
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:46:16 -0700

John Cowan wrote:
Brandon J. Van Every scripsit:

It's working on my box.  So, I suppose I'll finally need to implement an
uninstall to make sure everything is clean.  Maybe a testing script too.

This message was delayed going out, so everything is working right now.

csi -R srfi-1 works fine on my Cygwin.  I implemented an "uninstall" and pushed it to Darcs.  Not feeling motivated about testing scripts at present.  It is necessary for such a script to run against the *installed* Chicken, and that's a bit more involved than I want to deal with at the moment.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every