Re: [Chicken-users] egg upgrading

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg upgrading
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:04:37 -0500

It's already been put in, and has been in there for a long time, and
it generally works really well.  So I wouldn't worry too much. :)

On 8/4/06, Harri Haataja <address@hidden> wrote:
Re-inventing/implementing package management again?

Of course there are systems without such, but one.. make it the..
worst problem with all these language implementation specific bloody
extension archive collection network planets is that they do that.
Badly. IMHO, of course.

I can only hope that any system that might be put in won't get in the
way of building real managed binaries easily.