[Chicken-users] Re: egg directory in my HOME

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: egg directory in my HOME
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 02:53:17 -0700

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

I don't understand why opengl.egg.dir got created in my HOME directory. On Cygwin, it should have gone into /usr/local/lib/chicken/1. On MinGW, it should have gone into E:\Program Files\Chicken\lib\chicken\1.

I discovered that the CMake build had the egg directory specified incorrectly. So I fixed it and rationalized the pathnames while I was at it. Now with CMake MinGW I get the following, no matter how many times I retry:

E:\devel>chicken-setup opengl

The extension opengl does not exist.
Do you want to download it ? (yes/no/abort) [yes]
downloading catalog ...
downloading catalog from www.call-with-current-continuation.org ...
no remote repository available
Error: Extension does not exist in the repository: "opengl"

I will test VC++ next and see if it fares any better.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every