Re: [Chicken-users] silex egg fails on CMake Cygwin

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] silex egg fails on CMake Cygwin
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 03:09:23 -0700

felix winkelmann wrote:
On 8/8/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

Can you manually install silex and easyffi? (in that order).
I think I've forgotten silex as an indirect dependency for
opengl.

In any case I have updated the egg and added a simplifcation to
the invocation of silex.

I did "chicken-setup silex" and it worked. Then I did "chicken-setup opengl" and it grabbed easyffi and built it. Then it built opengl just fine. I think the dependency you want is silex : easyffi.

I must stay it's really weird to see anything actually work quickly and easily in Chicken. I've been through 9 months of pain. Maybe the worst is over now. That said, MinGW still believes there's no repository available.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every