[Chicken-users] Noob Question about the Chicken Users List

From: Sean \(G\)
Subject: [Chicken-users] Noob Question about the Chicken Users List
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:04:26 +0100

Hi,

As far as I know I am a registered Chicken user - however (and I know I am going to feel stupid for asking this) I can't seem to find a way of seeing the current and up to date view of the list. I can only access the list via the archives. When I log into the list with my password etc. I can only go to a page that shows me the subscriber list. What am I missing?

Obviously I am completely new to mail lists and newsgroups!

While I am asking stupid questions might as well ask another one. The Chicken Users Archives has a very nice search function which works well, my other question is how do I search the comp.lang.lisp and comp.lang.scheme newsgroups as their archives don't appear to have a search function?

Yours blushfully