Re: [Chicken-users] stream-filter

From: Thomas Hafner
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] stream-filter
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:30:14 -0400

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 11:13:51PM -0500, Alejandro Forero Cuervo wrote:
> I think your safest bet, in the meantime, would be using Chicken 2.3

Where can I get it from?
<http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/> does currently only
offer v2.41. "The current CHICKEN development version can be
accessed through the darcs and Subversion revision control": maybe
I've to look there, even if it's not "the current version" that I'm
interested in.

> (or you could apply the fix Felix sent in reply to my message; sadly,
> there's no link to it in the above URL, due to Mhonarc's brokenage, so
> you'd have to look it up in the archive for 2006-08).

I think I've found it there:
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/chicken-users/2006-08/msg00003.html>
Does the diff show the bug or the bug-fix?

> Good luck!

Thanks!
  Thomas