[Chicken-users] Re: CMake problem on Linux should be solved

From: William A. Hoffman
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: CMake problem on Linux should be solved
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:27:04 -0400

At 11:51 AM 9/8/2006, William A. Hoffman wrote:
>I got this error:
>
>make[2]: *** No rule to make target `match.c', needed by
>`static/CMakeFiles/libchicken-static.dir/depend.make.mark'.  Stop.
>make[1]: *** [static/CMakeFiles/libchicken-static.dir/all] Error 2
>make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Further update, that only happens with a -j2 parallel build.   So, there must
be a
missing ADD_DEPENDENCY.  My guess is match.c is a generated file, and it is
generated
as part of some other target that happens to be built before some other target
that uses
it?   I have not looked into it, so I am not sure.  But to be clear:

make -j2  on a clean build tree fails with the above error
make on clean build tree works.

-Bill