Re: [Chicken-users] Coming to Scheme from Python.

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Coming to Scheme from Python.
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 07:20:43 -0700

Simon Wittber wrote:
Hello Chicken Users!

I'm a Python game programmer, and am investigating Scheme (Chicken
Scheme) as a replacement, as I am dissatisfied with Python due to its
inability to use dual core CPU's in Win32 environments.

Are there any other schemer people on this list who write games or
multimedia programs using chicken? I'm interested in checking out
other projects, if any are available...

My primary purpose in getting Chicken Scheme whipped into shape on Windows is for game development. Not much time to talk about this right now though, later!

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every