Re: [Chicken-users] Custom repository (for chicken .so files)

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Custom repository (for chicken .so files)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:46:09 +0200

On 9/15/06, Sridhar Ratna <address@hidden> wrote:
hi!

It seems like there isn't an obvious way to override the .so files for
chicken eggs repository.

I would like to install 'eggs' using chicken-setup, but copy the .so files
to a custom directory in my $HOME (as I don't have root access in my
webhost).

Is there a way to override the respository?

You can just set the CHICKEN_REPOSITORY environment variable - it
should contain the path where you want eggs to be installed.