[Chicken-users] scgi with lighttpd

From: Ashish Shrestha
Subject: [Chicken-users] scgi with lighttpd
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 12:09:24 +0100

I am using scgi with lighttpd 1.4.11 and really enjoying it. Took a
little getting used to as was used to request, response style working
in servlets.

Don't know the reasons for it but I think, specially for those using
lighttpd, it would be more helpful to use script_name or request_uri
rather than path_info as path_info is always empty. Don't know about
other webservers. Don't know about other scgi clients.

Anyway, great to be able to do scgi.

Ashish