Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling Chicken on OS X/Intel

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling Chicken on OS X/Intel
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:40:16 +0200

On 10/12/06, Dave Kerschner <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi, Dave!

I'm trying to compile Chicken on OS X/Intel and having a problem. When
I do a ./configure it reports that it can not find ffi.h even though
it is in a directory (/opt/local/include) which is on the path.

What path? PATH? INCLUDES?

I have
been able to get it to see it by using links from /usr/include but I
think that is rather lame. I seem to recall having a similar problem
when compiling it on Ubuntu a year or so ago... I've tried it with the
latest development snapshot 2.5r1 as well as 2.41

I'm quite sure we have to tell configure how to find ffi.h, since it
isn't in the standard include path.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp