[Chicken-users] dynamic web resources?

From: Andreas Zwinkau
Subject: [Chicken-users] dynamic web resources?
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:04:08 +0200

Hi,

i want to make a "RESTful" webapp and i need dynamic urls for this. Neither
"http" nor "spiffy" offer this. I thought about extending "http" for something
like:

        (http:add-dynamic-ressource "/entries/{id}" my-handler)

I'd prefer to build it (with a nicer interface for the handlers) on top of
something, which handles the http connection stuff for me, but this doesn't
seem possible?

Since i'm new to Chicken, i'm not sure how to do this.

cheers
Andi