Re: [Chicken-users] mime-type of a file?

From: Peter Busser
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] mime-type of a file?
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:42:07 +0200

Hi!

> How do i get the mime-type of a file? Is there an egg for this? The
> magic.egg doesn't provide this, does it?

Oh yes it does!

However, I noticed the magic egg is currently broken. It lacked -X
easyffi in the .setup file. I attached a patch for this. It also adds a
function to sanitize the mime-type returned by the magic-file function. It
also adds an example on how to get the mime-type to the magic.html file. I
also attached the code of this example to this message for your convenience.

Groetjes,
Peter.