Re: [Chicken-users] endian-port egg release 1.1

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] endian-port egg release 1.1
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 00:25:50 +0100

On 11/2/06, Ivan Raikov <address@hidden> wrote:

Greetings,

        Version 1.1 of the endian-port egg has been placed in the SVN
repository. It includes a fix that enables an exception to be
generated if an I/O error is encountered. The previous version just
called error(1). Thanks to Kon Lovett for pointing our that error(1)
is a GNU idiom of questionable portability, and for suggesting that an
exception be thrown instead.

I have uploaded the new version. Thanks, Ivan!

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp