Re: [Chicken-users] swig, Chicken and double free errors

From: Dan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] swig, Chicken and double free errors
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 00:12:19 -0800 (PST)

> Did the version of SWIG change between your earlier
> attempts (with Chicken.2.41)? And what swig options
> you using? Would it be possible to show the code
> you are wrapping, so that I can reproduce the
> problem?

Thanks. The problem showed only intermittently, so it
was hard to demonstrate. I thought that perhaps some
key convention had changed, and somebody would point
out the change.

I found the problem, what with fresh eyes in the
morning and all that. The C library actually had a
buffer overflow, as C libraries tend to do.
Apparently, the older Chicken was less sensitive to
this error (the Swing version has remained the same,
1.3.29).

-- Dan

Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone
bill.