Re: [Chicken-users] chicken scheme on handhelds

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken scheme on handhelds
Date: 08 Nov 2006 12:17:18 -0200

Hello John,

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:53:46 +0000 john <address@hidden> wrote:

> I know there are one or two people out there playing around with
> Chicken on handheld devices like the Sharp Zaurus, Nokia 770 etc.
> Anyway, I have created a group on orkut (orkut.com) dedicated to this
> topic. If you have an orkut account and are interested, please come
> and join. If you need an orkut account let me know.

How about filling a wiki page with this topic? Maybe at the
"Tutorials" section for people getting started to Chicken on handhelds
or even a whole section about Chicken on handhelds?

I have a SL-5600 borrowed from a friend and an old version of Chicken
installed on it (got it from
http://www.mneuroth.de/privat/zaurus/chicken.html).  But I can't do
much with it, since I don't have a compiler installed and admitedly I
haven't invested much time on it.

I think a wiki section about Chicken on handhelds would be great.

Best wishes,
Mario