Re: [Chicken-users] FFI w/ Windows

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] FFI w/ Windows
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 21:26:27 +0100

On 11/8/06, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Is anyone using the libffi, Chicken, & Windows combination. It would
be nice to know what is the proper incantation. I think having "lazy-
ffi" available for Windows is almost necessary.

Yes, I wanted to do this for a while, but didn't find the time.
Do you have libffi built? A while ago you reported you got
the standard (non-MSVC) version working. lazy-ffi.setup
should be easily modified, but you will need replacements
for dlopen/dlsym in lazy-ffi-support.scm (i.e. LoadLibrary and
GetProcAddress), which is no big deal. I can do that, but will
only be able to put work into this next week.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp