Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Manuals on the wiki

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Manuals on the wiki
Date: 16 Nov 2006 12:46:16 -0200

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:33:14 +0100 "felix winkelmann" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 16 Nov 2006 15:10:34 +0100, Thomas Hafner <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > The latter is obsolete - it was Alejandros first version of a wiki manual.
> >
> > Hmm, I can't find there an index of functions and macros (Scheme
> > Standard and SRFI and Chicken special ones). Does it exist?
>
> Currently not, but I have created index files for r5rs, chicken and egg
> definitions which will be used for Toby's mighty callcc.org redirector,
> which will be available in the not so far future.

A maybe-accurate listing of functions and macros defined by Chicken
can be obtained with the man egg:

csi> (use man)
csi> (man:load)
csi> (man:search "")

`man:search' uses a regex as argument, so you can make your query more
specific.  Then you can use `man:help' to get the documentation for
the given object.

PS: the documentation corresponds to Chicken 2.429, if I remember
correctly.

Best wishes,
Mario