Re: [Chicken-users] Unit testing

From: Peter Busser
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Unit testing
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 11:59:18 +0100

Hi!

> I do maintain "test-infrastructure" but am not the author. Think I
> will make the necessary thread-safety changes.

Also it is better to simply start using one of the three methods. If it
crashes, too bad. If it hangs, too bad. It doesn't need to be perfect to
be useful.

That way you can be sure that the most pressing problems are solved
first. And you don't have to spend a lot of energy on implementing
features which may not be very important to begin with.

If Kon is willing to extend the test-infrastructure egg, then I suggest
we use that. IMHO there is no need to reinvent the wheel.

Groetjes,
Peter.