[Chicken-users] New egg: modds

From: Thomas Christian Chust
Subject: [Chicken-users] New egg: modds
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:08:15 +0100

Hello,

I have created a new egg called modds. It's an experiment of mine and
yet another object system for CHICKEN. What sets it apart from other
object systems is the fact that it is prototype based but still supports
generic methods with multiple object dynamic dispatch.

If you want to try it out, you can get the source from the canonical
subversion repository or download the egg from the official page. I also
mirror it on my own website at http://www.chust.org/projects/modds.egg
together with its documentation at http://www.chust.org/projects/modds.html.

cu,
Thomas

@Felix: Apparently the egg-post-commit script does not like the
stream-flash-tree-map egg in the subversion repository and refuses to
perform an update of the official egg index unless one excludes that egg
-- which I did, because it wasn't on the official index in the first place.