[Chicken-users] stream-wiki and eggs

From: Zbigniew
Subject: [Chicken-users] stream-wiki and eggs
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 23:32:09 -0600

Ah, I see, it uses the stream-wiki egg.  I'll definitely take a look
at it, but I don't want to make any changes to that egg if it will
break other people using wiki->html.  Perhaps a new stylesheet should
just be developed, if this HTML markup will continue to differ
substantially from that produced by eggdoc.  I thought of
wiki->eggdoc->html, but I believe there's not enough metadata to do an
accurate intermediate translation.

By the way, is eggdoc deprecated in favor of the wiki now?  If so,
good HTML output is a priority, unless the static Chicken eggs page is
going to be phased out as well.

On 12/6/06, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
On 12/5/06, Zbigniew <address@hidden> wrote:
> Slightly offtopic, is there any way we (or I) can fix the wiki->egg
> doc conversion?  It's using the eggdoc css stylesheet but the HTML
> translation is wrong and quite frankly, ugly.  I haven't looked into
> how the conversion is done yet, can anyone enlighten me?

See make-html-from-wiki in

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/svn/chicken-eggs/egg-post-commit

I agree that the html doesn't look particularly good. If you could
take a look at this, I'd be grateful.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp