Res: [Chicken-users] New user; egg problems

From: Paulo Jabardo
Subject: Res: [Chicken-users] New user; egg problems
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:46:25 -0800 (PST)

I think that a simple solution, that would not solve this particular problem
but might help in the future is to have an egg repository for each version. So
if someone is using an older version of chicken, the chicken-setup will use the
appropriate repository. However, new eggs wouldn't be available.

Paulo