Re: Res: [Chicken-users] New user; egg problems

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: Res: [Chicken-users] New user; egg problems
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:38:19 -0500

  Well, it's certainly not going to hurt anybody, and it might be
somewhat useful for future "forking" of the egg repository. Though of
course some eggs might later have bug fixes that don't necessarily
break compatibility with older versions... whatever happened to the
idea of having unit tests for eggs?