Re: [Chicken-users] (regexp) can not compile regular expression

From: Toby Butzon
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] (regexp) can not compile regular expression
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:53:09 -0500

Hi Mario,

On 10 Dec 2006 10:36:44 -0200, Mario Domenech Goulart
<address@hidden> wrote:
It works fine for me here.  Does your Chicken have PCRE?

That was it. Thanks :)

A more descriptive error message seems to be in order. Attached is a
patch to chicken-setup to check for this dependency, and I've
mentioned the PCRE requirement on the wiki page for content-type.

--
Toby Butzon