Re: [Chicken-users] egg wiki

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg wiki
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:58:19 -0800

felix winkelmann wrote:
On 12/10/06, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>
> The page at "Eggs Unlimited" is the canonical, one true, final list
> of currently
> available eggs, as it is machine-generated on every upload of a new
> egg version. The corresponding wiki-page is maintained by hand, and
> such
> quickly out of date. I think it is probably better to remove the
> list from the
> wiki and just point to call/cc.org/eggs.
>
> What do others think?

Yes.

See? This is an answer I like: not much words, no long
babbling about the pros and cons and...

This problem has a simple solution; it is "low hanging fruit." Not all problems are easy to solve; so, usually it's best to take the "low hanging fruit" first. I couldn't tell you what the "low hanging fruit" for bugfixing is though. I suspect there is none.

Oh, sorry. I'm babbling.

Need sleep?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every