Re: [Chicken-users] Msys install and "\"

From: Matthew David Parker
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Msys install and "\"
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:16:48 -0500 (EST)

Alright I got it working in msys. I had to install it to c:\Program
Files\Chicken using CMake and then make sure that it was in my msys PATH,
which it was by default, and then I deleted the previous ones I
had installed in /local/bin.  Now it runs well, but unfortunately I think
MSYS pipes stdout to a file, so csi is pretty unusable, so I have to use
it in the windows command prompt.

Matt