Re: [Chicken-users] Msys install and "\"

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Msys install and "\"
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:52:21 -0800

Matthew David Parker wrote:
Alright I got it working in msys. I had to install it to c:\Program
Files\Chicken using CMake and then make sure that it was in my msys PATH,
which it was by default, and then I deleted the previous ones I
had installed in /local/bin.  Now it runs well, but unfortunately I think
MSYS pipes stdout to a file, so csi is pretty unusable, so I have to use
it in the windows command prompt.

Can you give us a MSYS pipe command, that has nothing to do with Chicken, that reproduces the piping problem you're talking about? I'll see if my MSYS has the same problem.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every