Re: Re: Re: [Chicken-users] performance issue in xml-rpc

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Chicken-users] performance issue in xml-rpc
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:36:33 +0900

On 12/18/06, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
On 12/15/06, Daishi Kato <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sure.
> Are you going to add unread-string in port class? Or exposing the buffer?

No, but I've pushed a few changes to the darcs head that add special
handling of read-line for tcp and string ports. No big improvement, here,
though. Please have a look.

So, you added read-line to the port class.
When it is ready for testing, just let me know please.

> The performance is improved just a little bit, but better than nothing.
> The arguments are always ports, and code for Gambit has the same syntax.
> And,I got no error with my simple xml-rpc test.
> I can commit the patch if you or anyone responsible wants.

Yes, please commit it.

Did it.

Daishi