[Chicken-users] Static compile

From: Joshua Griffith
Subject: [Chicken-users] Static compile
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:25:23 -0600

Hello,

I'm attempting to statically compile all of the libraries used by a program in order to make it stand alone.  It has the following declarations:
(require-extension syntax-case)
(require-extension csv)
(require-extension args)
(declare (uses utils))
(declare (uses srfi-1))
(require-extension format-modular)

I compile it with chicken using the following options:
chicken myprogram.scm -explicit-use -uses library,utils

I then compile with gcc using the following:
gcc myprogram.c runtime.c library.c srfi-1.c utils.c extras.c -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -o myprogram

This returns the following error:
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_C_library_utils_toplevel
_C_extras_toplevel
_C_regex_toplevel

I know I need to compile additional sources, but I'm not sure what _C_library_utils_toplevel refers to.

Thanks,

Josh