Re: [Chicken-users] wishlist: http egg

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] wishlist: http egg
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 10:35:37 +0900

I'm currently using the http egg, but my guess is that
http-server-form-posts is usable without the http egg,
for example, with the scgi egg.

AFAIK, it does not rely on http request objects internally, and all needed
is just to export another procedures that don't use http request objects.

Daishi

On 28 Dec 2006 17:41:56 -0200, Mario Domenech Goulart
<address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:51:32 +0900 "Daishi Kato" <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Thanks, I'll fix that.  What are you using this for, out of curiosity?
>
> Oh, it's simply to upload a file to a web server, but I'm not using
> spiffy.

I'm afraid using http-server-form-posts without the http egg is a bit
difficult, since it seems that http-server-form-posts relies on http
egg's request object (I may be wrong).

Are you using the Chicken http-server (without Spiffy) or a
non-Chicken web-server?

Best wishes,
Mario