Re: [Chicken-users] 256th egg: sqlora by Graham Fawcett

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] 256th egg: sqlora by Graham Fawcett
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:31:17 -0800

Graham Fawcett wrote:
On 1/10/07, Peter Busser <address@hidden> wrote:
What about this: A random selected person of the group of people who
added an egg during 3 months. Or 4 months or whatever period of time.
That means that everyone who adds an egg has a chance to get one.

+1.

Yep, I was going to suggest "286" as a homage to Intel crapola, but I'm not sure why they're worthy of the honor, and this is better.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every