Re: [Chicken-users] Mac OS X: chicken-setup's access to fink-installed l

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Mac OS X: chicken-setup's access to fink-installed libraries
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:37:49 +0100

On 1/11/07, Stephen C. Gilardi <address@hidden> wrote:

It would be nice if options like that that I'll nearly always want to
specify could be provided via an environment variable rather than
always typed.

Feature request:

        - "chicken" automatically includes options specified in the
environment variable "CHICKEN_OPTIONS".  Can we extend that mechanism
to "csc" "csi" and "chicken-setup"?  Environment variable names that
follow the pattern would be "CSC_OPTIONS" "CSI_OPTIONS" and
"CHICKEN_SETUP_OPTIONS".

In this case, I would specify "CSC_OPTIONS".

CSI_OPTIONS is already available, and CHICKEN_SETUP_OPTIONS
has been added recently (available in the darcs repository and the
current development snapshot). I'll add CSC_OPTIONS, though.
Thanks for the suggestion.