Re: Re : [Chicken-users] thread-sleep! for less than a second

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: Re : [Chicken-users] thread-sleep! for less than a second
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 10:18:30 +0900

Hi,

That was something that I could not notice either at first.
Another issue for me is that I want to declare fixnum
when all other procedures are fixnum arithmetic.
So, I wished thread-sleep-millis!
Any workaround for this? Maybe making a tiny egg for this?

Daishi

On 1/13/07, minh thu <address@hidden> wrote:
2007/1/12, Kon Lovett <address@hidden>:
> On Jan 12, 2007, at 1:36 PM, minh thu wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Question again, my apologies ;)
> >
> > Is it possible to have a thread sleep some milliseconds ?
>
> thread-sleep! (the seconds do not need to be a whole number)
Tks, I didn't see it in the chicken doc or srfi-18.
thu