Re: [Chicken-users] Building chicken on Mac OS X

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Building chicken on Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:38:41 -0600

Have you tried simply building chicken?  libdl is present by default
on 10.4.  If you're getting an error, post it here.

On 1/17/07, John Haskey <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm attempting to build chicken on Mac OS X 10.4.8.  In the README under
platform issues there is a mention that chicken requires libdl for loading
compiled code dynamically.  Tragically, opendarwin.org has closed up shop
and the dlcompat code is no longer available there.  I found a version on
sourceforge but it fails to build out-of-the-box.  Has anyone else been down
this path recently?  I'd rather not invest a bunch of time in getting
dlcompat to build if there is another option.