Re: [Chicken-users] qt-egg on windows

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] qt-egg on windows
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 06:53:06 +0100

On 1/20/07, Daniel Sadilek <address@hidden> wrote:

I am wondering, why it is not linked with "-shared", because actually
the TEMPLATE in qt.pro is set to "LIB".
So, the build of the qt egg under windows does not work out of the
box. I would like to help with that but I am not skilled enough in
this whole qmake, egg building process to provide a fully working
patch that does not break the build on other systems :)
So here is all I figured out:

Many thanks for this information! I will try to incorporate your input into
the .setup script. Not using qmake would be nice, but I'm somewhat
afraid that this might lose platform-specific options. The main reason
for using qmake is that it takes care of platform- and configuration-specific
options and doing everything by hand might end with a broken dll.

Anyway, well done!