[Chicken-users] MySQL egg updated

From: Toby Butzon
Subject: [Chicken-users] MySQL egg updated
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:14:23 -0800

Hi,

The MySQL egg has been updated in an attempt to fix compilation issues
on Mac OS X. It now compiles for me on OS X and Gentoo Linux. I've
also changed it to call (error ...) instead of failing silently when
mysql-connect fails (it simply returned #f before). Some of the
warnings have been ironed out, too.

More suggestions would be appreciated. I apologize that the ones made
months ago weren't incorporated much faster.

--
Toby Butzon