Re: [Chicken-users] documentation browser

From: Robin Lee Powell
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] documentation browser
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:17:44 -0800

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 07:10:23AM +0100, felix winkelmann wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The web-based chicken documentation browser is hereby announced:
>
> http://callcc.org
>
> Many thanks to Toby Butzon for setting this up! The index files
> used for searching the docs need some work (all my fault), but I
> already find this highly useful.

As someone who can't even remember what the order of the arguments
to map is, this makes me *very* happy!  Thank you!

I hope that soon it'll be able to drill into the SRFI docs.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/