Re: [Chicken-users] unable to an environment to inherit macros

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] unable to an environment to inherit macros
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:12:17 +0100

On 1/17/07, Daishi Kato <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to make an environment in which I can use streams.
stream-cons in srfi-40 is surely written as a macro,
and is not be able to be included in a new environment.

Any workaround for this?

The environments egg does not handle macros at all. Environments
are usually bindings of variables to values. Macros are completely
separate.

Sorry, I know this doesn't help you much, but "environments" was never
intended to handle macros.